SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
_______
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, they're mine, since I bought them from him. They look pretty good, considering they're stock Nissan wheels.

James

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
Man, those B14 wheels look good on everything! Nice pics!

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Looks great James. So I guess the nx is officially "on the road" for the season now? I'm starting my ve swap this w/e and as soon as its done its back into service :)

·
_______
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
paNX2K&SE-R said:
Looks great James. So I guess the nx is officially "on the road" for the season now? I'm starting my ve swap this w/e and as soon as its done its back into service :)
Heh, nope! Two more weeks until it's officially back out of storage. I just took it for a warm-up, got it up to operating temp and put-putted around the neighbourhood.

Ok, I got into boost a few times...

Cool! Good luck with that. If I lived closer, you know I'd be there helping.

James

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
James...I see you got a momo wheel. Does your horn work on it, and did you have to replace that steering column piece?

I haven't taken the stock wheel off my NX yet, but it doesnt have the ring connectors on the back of it like the SE-R does.

BTW, nice rims :D

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
LOL! Come on Serban you know better than that. There was just a thread about it the other day.

http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=73054&highlight=momo

Fast91SER said:
James...I see you got a momo wheel. Does your horn work on it, and did you have to replace that steering column piece?

I haven't taken the stock wheel off my NX yet, but it doesnt have the ring connectors on the back of it like the SE-R does.

BTW, nice rims :D

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
James - MAN they look great!

Setzer - Grab a bucket and a sponge. -DOH-
j/k dude

C

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
It's called having a job Serby.

C

·
_______
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
chriscar said:
James - MAN they look great!

Setzer - Grab a bucket and a sponge. -DOH-
j/k dude

C
Thanks!

I took a pressure washer to them, and then some polishing compound and wax, and I used emery paper to remove rust from the wheel weights, because I'm very picky. (well duh, obviously ;))

I'm quite happy with them, and I'm looking forward to seeing how they perform on the track.

James

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
Bring your cleaning kit down to Long Island, my silver C8's need some of that luvin'. :)

I'm glad you're happy with them.

C

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
Setzer said:
Get lost Chris, it's all about looking like a POS.
In that case, you nailed it.

C

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Did anybody happen to buy some gay pinstripes from Scarpulla as well?

I hope he sold them. .

(Looks good, James.)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts