SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just reminiscing about good ol' times with my former black SE-R, which I sold to Patrick (93SERprise) on 2/8/04.

Here's what he got:

Black '91 SE-R
JDM SR20DE motor
Energy Suspension motor mount inserts
TopSpeed brand 7.5mm plug wires
Generic WAI
Pacesetter Header
Dynomax SuperConverter catalytic converter
2.5" custom piping
Dynomax 25" resonator
Arospeed muffler
KYB AGXs
Arospeed springs
"custom" Home Depot garden siding front lip
Gaugepods.com 2-gauge A-pillar pod
Autometer air-fuel ratio and voltage gauges
Blaupunkt head unit

From what I understand she's in great care, has racing seats, a better tranny, new clutch... His future plans include boost and more...

Here are some old pictures of my (HIS) baby:

and finally, the picture that I should remove from my sig:

I miss her, but she was passed on to good hands.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
clean b13

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They were 205/50R15 Kumho Maha tires

·
Registered
634 Posts
Hey guys ! I am very honored to be the new owner of the classic. I give my word to keep it in tip top shape and to not add any rice :) I have alot of things in store for it in the next few months and will keep you guys updated. Be safe !

G

·
93Serprise said:
Hey guys ! I am very honored to be the new owner of the classic. I give my word to keep it in tip top shape and to not add any rice :) I have alot of things in store for it in the next few months and will keep you guys updated. Be safe !

I wish the guy who bought my sentra did that! He alreadt Toasted the brand new clutch. DAMN KIDS!

·
Registered
484 Posts
macabugaoa said:
They were 205/50R15 Kumho Maha tires
Gotta love 'em. Are those the same ones I left on there? You must've worn them to the ground. Too bad you got rid of your car. That was a clean classic.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ballistic said:
Gotta love 'em. Are those the same ones I left on there? You must've worn them to the ground. Too bad you got rid of your car. That was a clean classic.
LOL, yes I still have three which are going to Patrick sometime when I can meet up with him. They are pretty much what you said... worn down to the steel belting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts