merely a flesh wound
Oh, I know how to make it go away ...Hello slowSER it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?
I figured I'd just throw him a softball. Heck, he only answered two of my three questions!The disconnected brakeline was replaced with that ultra-custom y0! one he put in (coming out of the top of the MC).
BTW, you missed:
1. The 1.6L radiator with the hoses just crimped way down
2. The no-bend, too short inlet with a bolt for the MAF adapter rubbing against the radiator hose. BTW, the inlet is a stock intake hose cut down to fit
3. Bare wiring
4. Plug below the distributor that doesn't look plugged in (O2 sensor?)
5. Unused throttle cable holder still on the engine
6. Relay box just chillin' out, no bolts to hold it down
7. No hose clamp on the IACV hose
8. Unknown vacuum hose going off towards the passenger strut tower
9. Missing exhaust manifold nut above the alternator
10. Missing alternator wire rubber cap
11. Missing hose clamps on the fuel lines
12. Radiator overflow tank just chillin' out, no stock holder (otherwise, it wouldn't be crooked)
Who knows what else there is with the car.
BTW, I really want to know the story behind the radiator drain on the intercooler piping.