SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Well, since you guys wanted to see my car and a picture of me, here's a link you can go to. I specially made this silly page for you guys. I quickly scanned those pics of my car so they aren't of very good quality, I apologize. :) I am getting my Ground Control coilovers put on this weekend and new wheels this summer, so it will look better then.

http://www.geocities.com/julie427/carpics.html

Cheers,
Julie

G

·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WhiteSER:
Hey.. How you doing?
</font>
hey whiteser, that is awful you putting those cheesy lines on her, ok, hey julie, you ever ride in a nx?

------------------
92 nx2000 - im good enough, im smart enough, and dogonnit, poeple like me!

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
lol, u guys are dumb, j/k. I never had a chance to welcome you to the board in your last post,so I will say it now... Welcome to the board
. You may also want to check out the forums at www.b15sentra.net , just incase you may want to do any performance mods to your engine. They know more about the 1.6L engine over there. Especially talk to a guy named Wes. Anyway, nice to see a pretty lady with good tast
. We will enjoy your company.

------------------
Greg Taylor
96 SE-R w/ stuff
My Page

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
opps...double post. Stupid work computers

[This message has been edited by borguesian (edited 05-10-2001).]

·
Registered
513 Posts
Very nice Julie. I like the SE a lot. It's still a nice car. You might want to check out the articles by Mike Kojima that were in Sport Compact as well. You can find them here:

http://www.sentra.net/project/

I would look around that site too. It is probably one of ur best resources. Good to see yet another member joining the forum.

------------------
Kevin
93 Classic
w/ advanced timing & Stillen POP

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
GODAMMIT!! %&$#(*@[email protected]$&!&!!!!!!

WHY CAN'T I FIND A GIRL LIKE THAT AROUND ME??!?!?

A hot girl thats loves Nissans. ARGHHHHHHH UGHHHHHHHHHHh jordan go bye bye now

Bye the way Julie I love you.

------------------
Jordan White (Stormy)
'98 SE(R) w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT s4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy STB's, ES Mounts & shifter bushing, PWST X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 17" Borbet Type S's w/ 205/40 Kumhos, Nis-Knacks goodies

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Easy killer...she may be offended, but I never offered her a ride in my Infinity SER
(Cheesy plug for a guy with a nice SER) Have fun with the car and stay away the rice syndrome that had swept the nation so far. Must be an epedemic or something.... This board is against that last time i check right fellas/ladies?

http://photos.yahoo.com/nyceser

[This message has been edited by NyceP26 (edited 05-10-2001).]

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
Man I reminded of sharks when they detect blood in the water. Anyhow I agree with some of the others. You should really check out http://www.sentra.net , between the two sights you pretty much have all angles covered.

------------------
96 se-r with a few goodies

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks, guys, for all the lovely comments. I am not offended by anything, I rarely get offended. I do have a question, though, if anyone can answer it. Why can I not get a Greddy Exhaust for my car? It always says for the SE-R but not the SE. What is the difference? Can I just do some modifications for it to fit? I REALLY love the Greddy Exhaust and want it. :)

By the way, how old do you guys think I look? Just curious......

Cheers,
Julie

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
If you say you are not 18 then I am offended!!!! I'd say you look about 19 give or take a few months or so. Please say you are of LEGAL age. If i'm close tell me privately.

http://photos.yahoo.com/nyceser

·
Registered
145 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Julie427:
Why can I not get a Greddy Exhaust for my car? It always says for the SE-R but not the SE. What is the difference? Can I just do some modifications for it to fit? I REALLY love the Greddy Exhaust and want it. :)

Cheers,
Julie
</font>
I would recommend getting someone to make a custom exhaust and spend the money you save on something else. Try searching for "custom exhaust" to get an idea of the size and configuration to use. From what I have heard, custom exhausts can be made to sound awesome and look decent too.

By the way, I'm guessing you are 20.5 years old.

------------------
-----------Josh
'93 NX2000
not quite stock

[This message has been edited by nx2kPA (edited 05-10-2001).]

·
Registered
844 Posts
18 and hot! I dig redheads. (sorry :rolleys:
) I had an se and I just put on a muffler for the look. If you wat performance get the whole exhaust piping. If you are just after the look, just get a muffler.( save money)
wheels will make the se look tons better. just don't get more 14's. 16's or 17's.
later

------------------
The dirty rain falls in funky town
95ser W/s3,place race CAI,header,catback,JWT ECU,short throw,17" shoguns,kyb,pro lines,strut tower, yadda,yadda...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You guys really think I look 16-18? Wow. Usually people guess I am 18. Maybe when I am 40, people will think I am 30-35. :)

Cheers,
Julie

·
Registered
844 Posts
so you are 18?

[This message has been edited by Mike sr20de (edited 05-10-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Mike sr20de (edited 05-10-2001).]

·
Living up Boost
893 Posts
I would guess 24.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Okay, I will tell my real age. I am a big 22 years old. Yes, I look 18, but I am REALLY 22, I was born on April 27, 1979. I just always ask people to guess my age to see if anyone can guess it right. So, now you guys know. Thanks for guessing. :)

Cheers,
Julie

G

·
GROUP MEET IN OREGON!!(people in meet: me and julie)! im 18 italian and i enjoy long walks on the beach, helicopter rides around NYC and i just want to get to know you!
you know you like NX's!

------------------
92 nx2000 - im good enough, im smart enough, and dogonnit, poeple like me!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts