SR20 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys man im fuming last night i was minding my own and about 2kms from home, coming into a light left hand bend, its been raining but thats not a problem at this stage, he freakin goes to pass me, cuts too shallow, clips my rear and im sent spinning, straight onto the wet grass and there is nothing i can do we smashed through/into 3 trees the last tree spun us and we ended up front first in a 15 foot deep ditch, my poor girlfriend, man, we are ok thankfully not even a bruise, so anyways it turns out he shot straight through after he cliped us and he caught the drain on the other side of the road and ran down that for bout 20 meters, then they clear out all their stereo **** and whatever else they had under their back seat (they pulled it out) and the a holes took off. wankers, i still cant belive it, i had a look at his car a wanky riced out mitsi lancer, man, my car is a mess all the back of my boot is smashed in, and the tyre well is pretty much not there, not one panel hasent got a dent at least half a foot deep in it and all the floor/structure on the right side, my side is moved up and backwards about a foot the suspension is rammed up and back and the front is a mess, a mixture of radiators bumpers and header, dad told me to forget about my engine, its been shifted i was almost crying, do everything right and some fool comes and takes it away, unbelelivable.
yeah thats my bit i just thought i would tell you guys.
chris

------------------
primeras its where its at.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im sorry to hear that. look on the bright side, at least it wasn't your fault. If you know how that feels, it's the worst. I totalled my car after 3 months of owning it. So think of your situation, but with noone to blame except yourself....

Im glad you weren't hurt and good luck with getting your money from insurance.

------------------
SR20DE....Sorry Si Guys

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
OK, YOU DONT HAVE TO BE ANYTHING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS SAYING.
C'mon, now.

Chris, sorry to here about your luck, man. That really sucks butt!! Im glad to hear that you and your girl were ok , though.
Was their car stolen?

------------------

SmoothDaddyFig

·
Registered
858 Posts
tough break man . can you do any thing like report it to the cops and find that lancer? sorry about the news. atleast you're ok and your lady.

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by primera-chris:
hey guys man im fuming last night i was minding my own and about 2kms from home, coming into a light left hand bend, its been raining but thats not a problem at this stage, he freakin goes to pass me, cuts too shallow, clips my rear and im sent spinning, straight onto the wet grass and there is nothing i can do we smashed through/into 3 trees the last tree spun us and we ended up front first in a 15 foot deep ditch, my poor girlfriend, man, we are ok thankfully not even a bruise, so anyways it turns out he shot straight through after he cliped us and he caught the drain on the other side of the road and ran down that for bout 20 meters, then they clear out all their stereo **** and whatever else they had under their back seat (they pulled it out) and the a holes took off. wankers, i still cant belive it, i had a look at his car a wanky riced out mitsi lancer, man, my car is a mess all the back of my boot is smashed in, and the tyre well is pretty much not there, not one panel hasent got a dent at least half a foot deep in it and all the floor/structure on the right side, my side is moved up and backwards about a foot the suspension is rammed up and back and the front is a mess, a mixture of radiators bumpers and header, dad told me to forget about my engine, its been shifted i was almost crying, do everything right and some fool comes and takes it away, unbelelivable.
yeah thats my bit i just thought i would tell you guys.
chris

</font>

Been there done that. New Zealand, Newfoundland, New York, it is the same story no matter where you are from. At least you are OK. Just hurry up and get back in the saddle. We here in NY are hear for you. You just name it and we can send it. Support for the SR20's down under!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts