SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Wiggatastic!
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
From the St. Louis Nopi event last year. I won the burnout contest.

Some pics I've taken over the last few months.

·
SR20VE or a T28? I dunno!
1,664 Posts
Defininte sleeper!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Nice pics man. Looks good.

·
rollin 4 deep with JoeD
1,410 Posts
The pic in front of the American Queen, the construction area shot, and the one outside of the stadium all look SWEET. Excellent work with the camera my friend.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
very nice. u seem to be into photography

·
Red line chaser
2,040 Posts
Likin those pics. Keep it sleeper. Don't let 'em know what's coming until it's way too late. ;)

·
Is wrong BOB!
496 Posts
Looks good Marcus, that pic in front of the Arch is NICE. As well as the tire frying :D

·
I lika da turns
710 Posts
More power to Missouri SR20's. I always knew there were more out there than just me. Like the pictures but you gotta keep those aftermarket wheels on. Those are a lot better than the OEM ones of course. What stadium is that in front of? It looks really familiar.

·
Wiggatastic!
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cannibal said:
More power to Missouri SR20's. I always knew there were more out there than just me. Like the pictures but you gotta keep those aftermarket wheels on. Those are a lot better than the OEM ones of course. What stadium is that in front of? It looks really familiar.
Thats in front of the Royals (Kauffman) Stadium. Rotas are gone, I might get some new ones, but I think I may just paint my stock wheels gunmetal.

·
GT2835R
7,609 Posts
Man, I miss the sleeper look. ****, I miss being stock. My car makes all kinds of crazy noises, **** always breaks, damn just give me an m3 and ill never touch it.......maybe haha. Definitely hot bro, I like those c8s.

·
Registered
60 Posts
you car looks good, i like the red and the bronze rims

1 - 20 of 26 Posts