SR20 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey here are some updated pics of my car... more can be seen at my website.

------------------
Greg Taylor
96 SE-R w/ stuff
"Walk tall and carry a big stick..."

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks bro! I actually have a spoiler to put on, but I haven't gotten around to putting it on. I agree though it does look nice with out it also. Hey one other thing Stormy, as soon as I sell some of my extra stuff off that I have laying around I am going to order my S4s. Are you still up for helping me put them in?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Looks clean. I really like it.

------------------
1993 Nissan Sentra SE-R (5-Speed Manual)
STILLEN Hi-Flow Intake System
STILLEN Performance Exhaust System
15x7 Kosei K1 Silver Racing Wheels
195/50 ZR 15 Dunlop SP Sport 5000 Tires

·
Registered
415 Posts
Also, I like the design of your web site. I am working on one for my car right now, and you gave me some ideas. I just setup and uploaded the Perl scripts for the guestbook and counter that are going to be on my web site.

------------------
1993 Nissan Sentra SE-R (5-Speed Manual)
STILLEN Hi-Flow Intake System
STILLEN Performance Exhaust System
15x7 Kosei K1 Silver Racing Wheels
195/50 ZR 15 Dunlop SP Sport 5000 Tires

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey guys, thanks for all the positive feedback! Yes DaGenesis, its the Stillen front lip spoiler and rear overlay.

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Nice, I like the grill.

------------------
97 Super Black 200sx SE-R
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU

·
Registered
756 Posts
I think he's hasnt been telling us the truth this whole time. He probably only has a base 200sx, the ones that came without the wing.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Looks nice..

I would keep the spoiler off. I wish our cars didn't come with spoilers. I would like totake mine off, but then there would be holes in the trunk and what not.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
The kit looks really clean. Off hand can you tell me what you paid for the front and rear lip? If you had a set of some rims on there the car would really stand out. Keep up the good work!

------------------
Peter M.
AIM=NyceP26
97 200SX SER....now with HS Gen 4 Headers

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think I paid about 500-600 bills for the kit. I don't know where my receipt is at the moment. They gave me a deal b/c I was buying all the parts at once. Im not sure about the rims yet... I just bought new tires + bigger rims = slower car... right?

·
Registered
420 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">new tires + bigger rims = slower car... right?[/B]</font>
Not always. If you stay with a medium weight wheel and don't change your gear ratio (done if you oversize the tires) then it will be the same.

What grill is that? I looked on your webpage and couldn't fit it. I didn't know if Stillen made a grill that looked like the 98. It looks too thick in some of the pictures to be a 98, but I don't know. I really like it is the reason I'm asking.
Killer ride once again.

[This message has been edited by Toddles82 (edited 07-16-2001).]

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the grill is a 98 Sentra grill. Its just like Ben's grill but I took out the black crap and put my own stuff in there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts