SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some bigger pics of my B14.

After 4 years of not touching the cosmetics i finally broke. Now i'm thinking about getting a CF hood.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TUNED200 said:
I like everything EXCEPT THE WHEELS! What are they?
Haha. I have no idea what they are. They came from Up Garage in Japan. I guess I have wierd taste but I really like them. The best part is they are 15X7 +35mm.

·
BTCC VE Power
5,151 Posts
yuk... i dont like the rims at all... the rest of the car looks good, but your right you should paint that grill, looks wierd

well the wheels arent bad its just that yellow lip

otherwise nice and clean like mine =)

·
Seeing red
2,084 Posts
That's a unique look.

An unpainted carbon fiber hood would look really good. You can't say that about everyone's cars, but the black/white contrast would work well with the grille.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
im diggin the grille and the fmic

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
SE-R-2-Go said:
Haha. I have no idea what they are. They came from Up Garage in Japan. I guess I have wierd taste but I really like them. The best part is they are 15X7 +35mm.
Looks nice, I just wanna know how you got your bumper not to sag in the front!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
djmayhem said:
Looks nice, I just wanna know how you got your bumper not to sag in the front!
i dunno :confused: I just pull it off and slap it back on without even thinking about it.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
worldcrafter said:
cool rims, those tires look pretty huge
yeah they do. they are 195/55's. I got the rims with those tires but they need to be changed. I'm thinking of going 205/50 or even 215/50's.

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
I dig it! Wheels look sweet!

-Josh

·
Registered
66 Posts
i'm diggin the car a lot. nice wheels IMO, and i like the black/white theme...CF hood would definitely do it for ya!

SR20 in the 200 said:
where did you get the grille, can you get another one??
check out liuspeedtuning, he sells them on e-bay. they're having a group buy on them over at NF, i believe. tell him i sent'cha! :)

·
needs to be tuned
914 Posts
the wheels are awesome. i like off the wall colors on wheels. i like the new orange kosei wheels. that car looks sweet .

·
Registered
999 Posts
the rims are cool, the yellow lip makes them stand out. i agree a CF hood would look sweet with the grille...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts