SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted the topic on the console and recieved many helpful replies and e-mails.

I did the job and it went just great. I want to thank everyone who e-mailed me back and posted helpful tips.

Again, my thanks to all of you...

------------------
'91 SE-R, Vail White, 5-speed, LSD, Leather-package, Sunroof, Borbet Type H 15"wheels, Z-rated Dunlop SP5000 tires, Blaupunct RDS Nevada 180 watt CD reciever W/4 Blaupunct factory sized speakers, NR Industries White Face guages w/red indicators, body color factory grille, custom "SE-R" personalized dash protector. Never had 5th gear pop-out. Babied 109K miles. NEVER abused, wrecked or smoked in. (Still have the orginal SE-R Wheels and Stereo).
Web-page http://community.webtv.net/SentraSE-Rman/My1991ClassicSentra/

·
0 Posts
Damn, Im jealous!! How much did you pay for it? Any pics!!! I cant wait to do mine!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 91ClassicSE-R:

I posted the topic on the console and recieved many helpful replies and e-mails.

I did the job and it went just great. I want to thank everyone who e-mailed me back and posted helpful tips.

Again, my thanks to all of you...

</font>
So where did you buy it?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought a NEW one for $84 from Courtesy Nissan.

That is with the SE-R.net 25% member discount.

Their part and service dept are great help and very knowelegable. If they do not have an answer, they will locate the answer and call you back. I reccomend them highly.

Just when ordering ask for a rear NX console bracket. Just makes it a more tighter, sucure fit. Some say you do not need it, but I am going to get it. I just want it right.

Fits perfectly, color matches perfectly, and no need to worry about the seat belts. No problem there either.

Be sure you mention the charcoal/black interior color, cause NX also had a blue interior. Don't want that now do ya?

I did not go with Junk Yard, cause I wanted perfect condition. Besides here in NW OKlahoma, there are no Nissans at all in the Junk Yards. Only domestics here in hick-ville! No joke!

I reccommend this to any classic owner. Just adds a touch more class and usability/storage to the already great interior of the Classic.

Good luck to you!

·
Registered
184 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 91ClassicSE-R:
I bought a NEW one for $84 from Courtesy Nissan.

That is with the SE-R.net 25% member discount.

Their part and service dept are great help and very knowelegable. If they do not have an answer, they will locate the answer and call you back. I reccomend them highly.

Just when ordering ask for a rear NX console bracket. Just makes it a more tighter, sucure fit. Some say you do not need it, but I am going to get it. I just want it right.

Fits perfectly, color matches perfectly, and no need to worry about the seat belts. No problem there either.

Be sure you mention the charcoal/black interior color, cause NX also had a blue interior. Don't want that now do ya?

I did not go with Junk Yard, cause I wanted perfect condition. Besides here in NW OKlahoma, there are no Nissans at all in the Junk Yards. Only domestics here in hick-ville! No joke!

I reccommend this to any classic owner. Just adds a touch more class and usability/storage to the already great interior of the Classic.

Good luck to you!
</font>
Thanks for the info. I'm getting one too.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 94_REDSE-R:
Damn, Im jealous!! How much did you pay for it? Any pics!!! I cant wait to do mine!!</font>
I am hoping to have some digital pics done tonight...When I do they will be on my website.

------------------
'91 SE-R, Vail White, 5-speed, LSD, Leather-package, Sunroof, Borbet Type H 15"wheels, Z-rated Dunlop SP5000 tires, Blaupunct RDS Nevada 180 watt CD reciever W/4 Blaupunct factory sized speakers, NR Industries White Face guages w/red indicators, NX center console, body color factory grille, custom "SE-R" personalized dash protector. Never had 5th gear pop-out. Babied 109K miles. NEVER abused, wrecked or smoked in. (Still have the orginal SE-R Wheels and Stereo).

·
Of Topic Count: 11,684
1,168 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here it is as I promised....and more.

I updated my website with many new pictures and information (including a pic of the NX console installed).

Check it out, she is just about still factory fresh and still like new...

Let me know what you think...

------------------
'91 SE-R, Vail White, 5-speed, LSD, Leather-package, Sunroof, Borbet Type H 15"wheels, Z-rated Dunlop SP5000 tires, Blaupunct RDS Nevada 180 watt CD reciever W/4 Blaupunct factory sized speakers, NR Industries White Face guages w/red indicators, NX center console, body color factory grille, custom "SE-R" personalized dash protector. Never had 5th gear pop-out. Babied 109K miles. NEVER abused, wrecked or smoked in. (Still have the orginal SE-R Wheels and Stereo).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts