SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The start of a good year for 2004. Changed it up a bit this year with some minor things so enjoy.

Rims are Rota C8 16" Bronze with polished lip and added the $tillen front lip spoiler.

You can view the rest of the pictures at www.thenyceone.com/se-r/2004

·
Yeah thats plenty right.
472 Posts
I would drive that. Whats up w/ some under the hood shots?

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Horsepower, 1/4 times, setup? Very nice... i would slap on some sideskirts to even out the sides.

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
Wow that is simply gorgeous, good work my friend!

·
Registered
744 Posts
Where did you get those wheels and how much if you don't mind me asking? What suspension?

·
**GIZMO**
1,510 Posts
wow...very clean job...what kind of seats do you have in the car? do you have any pics?

·
Registered
484 Posts
Clean!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys :D

HP numbers are in my sig. Setup is a T25 with 3 in turbo back exhaust, forge IC with custom piping. Suspension is GC/AGX 350/250. Seats are Corbeau A4's. Yes those are HID's. And car ran [email protected] with a 2.01 60' ft on Azenis tires.

I don't think the car needs the side skirts since the front is not much lower than the original bumper. The space between the Stillen lip and the actual bumper is a merely 1/4 of an inch if that. It may seem as I need the skirts but it really doesn't. The lip was all I need to finish it up. Doing anymore body work such as a kit is not my cup of tea. I prefer the stock clean look.

And finally the under hood shot:

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Nice job with it Peter. Are you coming to Carlisle with us?

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
wow that looks amazing. if i had a classic, i would hope for it to look half that good. great job dude.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Looks clean just get some sides and a rear and loose the mudflaps..

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
12.30se-r92 said:
Looks clean just get some sides and a rear and loose the mudflaps..
The car is a daily driver and sometimes driven in shitty weather so the mudflaps do their job. I love those mud flaps man :D

1 - 20 of 45 Posts