·
Registered
824 Posts
i wanted to know the same thing as well

ve head will fit on b14 us de.....cool

·
Registered
432 Posts
i wasnt sure if is should start another thread or not, but would it be safe to run a stock de oil pump or should i get a ve pump, will a ve pump bolt up with no problems?? and what about valve clearence on a de, is there any problems with that???

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Valve clearance, no issue

De pump WILL work on the VE head with DE block

Should you use a DE pump, not sure. I wouldn't, nissan went to a larger pump for a reason, I gotta think that you would want to use a VE pump setup.

Brent

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
AHHH, crap, I can't remember for sure, but I don't remember doing any modifications to that part of the harness so I think it does.

Brent

·
Registered
432 Posts
so its just plug and play basically, can anyone tell me what else i will need to change or do besides putting the head on the block, such ecu, tps, criuse, aicv.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
awesome set up... im a bit new to ve motors but thinking of doing this set up... can you please so me were the vvl solinoid is

·
Registered
2 Posts
thanks bro. and how does this get set up if i wanna do a head conversion.. and were do those wires goto.. thanks in advanced

·
Registered
308 Posts
Ummm..yeah, just outta curiosity...since I'm not in this section alot...how much WHP did you make with this Frankenstein swap? I'm dying to know...I'm seriously debating this instead of going turbo....hmmm...everyday reliable DD that runs anywhere from 14s-12s depending on etc.,etc. and shoot some NOS for those pesky boosted,V-8-V-12,crotch rocket funny looking characters, ****...where do I sign up? I'm guessing anywhere from 145WHP-155WHPish stock? SR16VE cams, w/bolt-ons w/tuning is da magic 200WHP mark if not pretty close. Plus the boost ready bottom-end...hmmm...

·
Registered
9 Posts
you guys in the states are bloody lucky,in australia i have only seen one ve motor and we had to get it from new zealand?

81 - 100 of 171 Posts