SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Rebuilding
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 1991 XE has no wiring for front speakers and the rear deck has wiring when i got the car it had some ghetto blasters from like 8 years ago sitting on the rear deck, but anyway theres not even any wiring running into the doors nor when i took the door panels off were there even any speakers... Has anyone else had this problem? can i wire some in there from the head unit?

·
1995 240SX
114 Posts
My last hoopty was rigged like that. It was the worst. Just run some decent speaker wire from your HU to your speakers. I would say 12 guage, a little thicker but, Its nice and sturdy not real flimsy like 16 ga. Just run the wire threw that boot in the door jam and your set.

·
SE-R NUT
419 Posts
My last hoopty was rigged like that. It was the worst. Just run some decent speaker wire from your HU to your speakers. I would say 12 guage, a little thicker but, Its nice and sturdy not real flimsy like 16 ga. Just run the wire threw that boot in the door jam and your set.
yip its crazy people are so cheap that they rig crap rather than spend a dollar on wire and 1-20 on front speakers

·
1995 240SX
114 Posts
Ya tell me about it. Its even better when people spend 500 or more for a sub amp combo and they drouwn out their factory highs with bass.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts