SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
BTCC VE Power
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an email with a new discount code:
MOS10

For those who dont know its the company that sells redline goods, Water Wetter as well as ShockProof Transmission Gear oil

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
Did you notice they 'joined forces' with RacerPartWholesale?

C

·
KASSANOVA!!!
2,047 Posts
prices also went up. they didn't include a quote for shipping, and i found out that shipping was a grip... before, i bought 8 quarts of shockproof heavy for like 7.xx a quart, now i bought a discounted 12 qt/box of mt90 and paid 9.xx. these are the prices shipped so, but i'm not complaining, just kinda bummed out that the price went up...

·
BTCC VE Power
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dear Curtis: Thanks for your response. Just to let you know, Red Line is not permitting the product to be sold for less than $8.95 a quart. I can not address the shipping issue as that is out of my control. I hope that you can use the MOS10 discount to help offset the price differences.
That discount still gives 10% off and when you use it on case orders it is 20% off.
Without a lot of details, there are major changes taking place in the market and that is what is resulting in what you are seeing. I am sorry that we are no longer able to determine our prices as we have done in the past.
Thanks for your well wishes. I have learned a lot from running this business, but I will really miss all of the wonderful people I have come to
know even if it's only via email. Best to you. LJ

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2007 11:36 PM
To: 'myoilshop'
Subject: RE: 37045 - Secure Online Credit Card Transaction

I am pretty disappointed with this new partnership. You said prices are lower, however they are higher... pretty sad when you join up to lower prices but they actually go up. Your prices are about 30% higher plus shipping is more than it used to be. Good luck with you future ventures

1 - 7 of 7 Posts