SR20 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SouthPaw
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is running this manifold on their VE right now? I searched through 8 pages under "n1 manifold" and found nothing, so here it goes.

It is my understanding that the TPS is backwards from every other TPS on an sr20. How is this remedied? It is probablyreally simple and I am just overlooking it. Is the TPS VE specific or can a TPS from another model sr20 be fitted?

·
SR20DET convert
175 Posts
Will the N1 manifold and TB bolt straight onto a standard SR16VE? And if so (which I'm 99% sure it will) will it give me a decent increase in power? Anyone got figures?

Edit: How hard is it to fit?

·
SE-R BUM
1,014 Posts
i actually have this setup iused the b14 stock tps with some sanding on around the edges and washers for the spacers but i just got the n-1 tps from mossy to do things right

·
SE-R BUM
1,014 Posts
well i only have a 2.25 exhaust and stock se-r maf and with this setup i can hear the and feel the vvl kick in a lot more than before... oh and im choking the motor with the gen 5... this mod is a must if you are really want the horses out of the barn

im still waiting for the cams that jwt should have this dec. and the headers and i should be getting a cobra maf.... i already have the 3 in cat and catback just waiting... after all this is put together i should be over 200 plus hp

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.