SR20 Forum banner

N14 SR20DET with Haltech PS1000

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  bcr.guatemala 
#1 ·
Dear all,

Pardon me if this had been already answered. But i searched the entire forum.
I am in the process of putting n14 Sr20det in my Mazda Protege5 wagon with a Haltech PS1000. I have wired everything as described in https://support.haltech.com/portal/en/kb/articles/sr20-engine , but the motor cranks but no trigger. I have tweaked the trigger edges but no luck.
Checked and double checked the grounds and wiring, but nothing seemed to work.

Your responses will be highly appreciated.

#2 ·
I did a Megasquirt installation and had some problems do to the trigger wheel. My trigger wheel had 360 small windows and 4 bigger equal windows. I had to replaced for a one that has 4 unequal windows. But as i said it was on MS3...

Have to try this step?

For Elite 1000/1500/2000/2500 models
1. Unplug the smaller 26-pin Main Connector at the ECU end.
2. Unlock the connector by pushing in the large white tab on the connector until it clicks. This will cause the two smaller white tabs to pop up on the other side.
3. Remove the Yellow Home+ wire from pin 2.
4. Remove the Green Trigger- wire that is in pin 5 and move it to pin 2. Push it all the way until you can see the metal pin clearly from the pin side of the connector and it looks the same as all other pins.
5. Lock the 26-pin connector by pushing back down the 2x white tabs until they click into position.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.