SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey man, your exhaust went out today on a fed-ex three day, so you should have it on Tuesday, good choice on what you got, I personally like that tip better.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Did he get the Greddy style tip or the Dragger style tip? I need to check them out at the Convention to see which I like better

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he got the dragger style, kind of like an hks looking exhaust.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no, I do not think that we make one for the nx, but I have heard that it is really close to the b13, so it might work.

·
Track Whore
1,120 Posts
Thanks, Brian. I did not know you worked @ Courtesy. I took out all my exhaust today, including the cat. So the car is headerless and exhaustless. I have not driven my car since Willow Springs. I miss the bitch. I will install the exhaust once I receive the Header from Swain. I sjoulf have the header on the 4th of May. I will install both on the 5th and i will dyno my car on the 6th. I am hoping to knock off 145+ @ the wheels.

The reason I got the dragger tip is anonymity. Cops here are anal. With all the ricerboys running around, I do not want to attract attention. I hope the exhaust is not noisy. If it is, i will ad a glass pack to quiet it down.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya, I have worked there for about 2.5 months. I work in the shipping dept. I am hoping to get my car dynoed soon also, but I am hoping for close to 200 at the wheels :)

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Wish we had a Nissan dealership like Courtesy Nissan in the L.A. area. I'd buy from Courtesy, but I don't have a credit card.
Hey Naji, where'd you get your Motul?

·
_______
3,640 Posts
Courtesy *is* diffrent. In a good way that is. I ordered a FSM from them last week. They told me I would have it by Friday or Saturday morning. They actually called me to tell me it woulden't be in on time!! Like any dealer(or anyone for that matter)ever dose somthing like this. 99% of the rest would have kept you or me guessing.

I would have been unhappy that it didn't come in but its raining cats and **** here so I won't need it till next weekend.

Mike

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya, we take money orders and stuff like that, but it is a pita. I know a check card will work also, we also sell motul, I think it is around 7.95 a quart (or whatever it comes in)

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it must be nice :) I really wish I lived somewhere like that (I live about 30 miniutes away from Jotech, the shop that built the first 9.6 second stock bodied civic, honda shop, but really cool guys)

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Yeah, it is. Being that close allows me to just drive down there and grind the salestaff personally. Get a better deal that way. Plus see Steve Millen on occasion driving his supercharged Maxima.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts