SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well well well...here we go this time I ordered from Soko...and still got a demon engine....what is this

http://www.geocities.com/toddles8220/Engine1.JPG

Pictures are from 1-15
so chane the 1 to a 2 and so on.....I can't get my ftp transfer program to work with them...some one tell me this is a JDM engine and not lie to me....Head Code is 94 Y (my US was a 94Y), looks like a US header I don't have a clue what intake manifold that is......any ideas again????
EDIT: It says SR20 on it and sorry about the bad resolution, i can't take pictures (my cast) so my dad took them. This is engine number 4 by the way.

------------------
1995 200SX SE-R

Primera Swap I thought | Place CAI | Courtesy B-pipe & Thermal Muffler | ACT Disc | ES MM | Pro-Kits | AGX's | Courtesy Front STB

[This message has been edited by Toddles82 (edited 09-21-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Toddles82 (edited 09-21-2001).]

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
you have a bad link, but geocities sucks, so it is probably not your fault

·
Zed's dead baby
336 Posts
all you have to do is copy and paste the adress in your navigation bar. Start with 1.JPG, then type in 2.JPG and so on. I saw the pics, but I have no clue about what kind of engine it is.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
That appears to be a low port us motor. Just like what would come out of a 98+ looks like. All that tubeing is from a 98-99 motor I think. Appears to be juat a regular USDM 98-99 sr20de. Hope you werent expecting a premera motor....cause thats not one. I could be wrong but that appears to be it to me

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Oh and that tps almost looks like one off an auto. Its go two plugs, dont know if the manuals have two plugs or not, never played that much with a 98-99 engine

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
From the VIN on the block, its at least a '97 SR20. The heat shield looks to be a '98+ car. Where are the other pics?

EDIT: It looks like you are the proud owner of a '98 or '99 SR20. You can do a cr fax search using the VIN on the block to make sure. That is a clean ass motor. You can use the intake manifold from your old motor on that one. If you have any cams, swap the intake cam.
------------------
Eric Waterman
1996 200SX SE-R
1997 200SX SE-R
1991 Sentra SE-R

[This message has been edited by eric96ser (edited 09-21-2001).]

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Yup. Looks just like mine, only brand new!!! Damn is this a new motor? It's cherry. Only thing I don't have are those two gold brackets which I assume you put on there to lift the motor with? On the front-left and right side of the VC?

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE and crashed 93 NX2000

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
i agree, appears to be a 98 or above USDM SR20DE...dude, is it new? it looks to be in great shape!

------------------
Aztec Red 1993 NX2000

1 - 11 of 11 Posts