SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I went to change my NX fog lights today, what a bitch! but thats not what is nasty, I did the driver side first then i got over to the passenger side. I unscrewed it and popped the light out and to my surprise I found a lovely dead freakin bird!!! This thing had to have been in there cause it was all feathers and bone, looked like a big swallow i think. well i pushed it out piece by piece and when i thought it was all out my philips speared the scull!!! even the beak was attached, freakin disgusting!!!
by the way my NX still runs like ****, my oil tubes came in so me and my bro are going to change them out this weekend, Im seriously thinking about getting the body work and paint job done and just driving it till it dies, and then drop in a new de or det.

------------------
Daniel K
93 NX2000 w/ intake, clear bumper lenses and more to come!!!!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do believe that it came with the car, You guys didn't have that option availabe with yours ?!!!

------------------
Daniel K

·
Registered
705 Posts
Thats disgusting!!! I once hit a bird once. It scared the living piss out of me.It flew into my windshield then i heard a loud noise...i quick slowed down and looked in my back seat to see if it landed in my car, but it hadnt. I didnt have the sunroof open, it was just propped up, so it must a just bounced off that. Wouldnt that have been gross if i had a dead bird on my backseat!!!

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Greddy cat-back, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya, last year i test drove a new impreza 2.5RS, i was going about 60mph when a hawk came down and when i hit him his wing got stuck it the hood scoop, the dealer freaked out but that thing was toast. It was kinda funny at the time. and i believe the bird added about as much hp as 2 hondasport stickers and 1 Type R logo.

------------------
Daniel K

·
8,148 Posts
Pontiac had the right idea years ago by putting a big firebird on their hoods. That scares away other small litle birds like a scarecrow.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Hmmm yea a couple horsepower easy.

I was washing dad's truck one day and noticed something weird. There was a bird wedged up under the front bar that went from the bumper to the spoiler between that bar and the radiator. It had been in there for a while too. It took some big sticks and pushing to get the thing out of there.

·
Registered
50 Posts
One time I was riding my bike at night shirtless down a huge hill and a bat ran into me and left its imprints and blood on my chest.

·
Registered
450 Posts
So your car must really "fly" now!

Sorry,

------------------
"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts