SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Of Topic Count: 11,684
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, im from Nc and i wanted to know how many people that are registered here are from around me.. It would be cool to get together one day and cruise around.

------------------
-Dennis w/ 91 Classic DET, Tokiko, Eibach and some more SE-Rious Goodies [[email protected]]

·
employment whiplash, NC
3,646 Posts
Where are you in NC. I'm in Durham.

------------------
Matt
92 SE-R from Heck

"What have you DONE to that thing..." - stranger at Rockingham dragway 5/18/01
"Where's the turbo?" - stranger at the 1st autocross of 2000 where my SE-R debuted
"That thing is a goddamn rocket ship. I'm not lifting for you on the straights anymore!" -Karl Shultz, Rockingham 4/27/01
"What in the hell have you done since I drove it last?" -David Stone, Rockingham 4/27/01

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
i'm in roanoke, VA but i'll travel to see some more SE-R peeps..

------------------
Aztec Red 1993 NX2000

·
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey currently im in Greensboro but im going to be moving to Charlotte at the end of the summer to goto UNCC, i know of a few people in Highpoint NC, and roanoke is only about a few hours away on hwy 220! We all ned to get together sometime. I also know of a big fanatic in raligh his name is ben rockwell, hes been in the sr20 seenf or a long time!

------------------
-Dennis w/ 91 Classic DET, Tokiko, Eibach and some more SE-Rious Goodies [[email protected]]

·
G-unit
1,132 Posts
Hey SE-R peeps, I'm from Rock Hill ,SC bout 15 minutes from Charlotte NC let's hook it up. Need a mid-east coast get together sign me up!!!!

·
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Deffinatly, so far thats like 5 people, i will be within 15minutes from 2 of you, 1 in charlotte, and 1 in SC im getting exicted of the thought of meeting up with more then 1 SRPwered Vehicle, we shuld drive up to VA about 1 hr from greensboro to VIR and goto a track event they have some really cool people up there from what i here

------------------

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
I could be tempted into a 'upper southeast' drag strip day, maybe at a track in VA/upperNC/etc.
It's a 4-hour drive for me to Charlotte.
Just my $.02

·
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The best strip nere me that is a 1/4 mile is rockingham, then there is a few 1/8 strips..

------------------

·
employment whiplash, NC
3,646 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">we shuld drive up to VA about 1 hr from greensboro to VIR and
goto a track event they have some really cool people up there from what i here</font>
Carolina Motorsports Park in Kershaw, SC is about an hour away from Charlotte. Tarheel Sports Car club will be there for a !!!CHEAP!!! track school and time trial on Nov 3-4. I'll post more info when I know it. Right now, entry looks to be ~$200 for the entire weekend. 3+ hours of track time. A very, very good deal.

------------------
Matt
92 SE-R from Heck

"What have you DONE to that thing..." - stranger at Rockingham dragway 5/18/01
"Where's the turbo?" - stranger at the 1st autocross of 2000 where my SE-R debuted
"That thing is a goddamn rocket ship. I'm not lifting for you on the straights anymore!" -Karl Shultz, Rockingham 4/27/01
"What in the hell have you done since I drove it last?" -David Stone, Rockingham 4/27/01

·
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
for the whole weekend? wow thats not bad yeah you have to keep us posted on that!

------------------

1 - 12 of 12 Posts