SR20 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wut cams should i get for my egg that will still be fine for daily drivin but will get the job done nd wut intake nd headers should i get i need help im new with the nx2000 :biggthump

·
SouthPaw
2,022 Posts
first off, do a search. You are new and will piss off alot of people if you ask redundant questions. Since you are an egghead like me I will still help you out.

JWT S4 cams
Hotshot Gen5
JWT popcharger OR Hotshot CAI

·
Banned
760 Posts
Will said:
Im not going to be an asshole...

i am im geting sick of the noobs asking dumb Q's do a freaking search

·
Bitter Old Man
2,637 Posts
So, tell me, how did a fifth-grader get a car? At least, you type at a fifth-grade level...

There are at least three forums with stickies concerning cams. If you want to "get the job done", go turbo.

·
I love Katamari
1,187 Posts
nxdan26x said:
wut cams should i get for my egg that will still be fine for daily drivin but will get the job done nd wut intake nd headers should i get i need help im new with the nx2000 :biggthump
I hate being a search nazi, but there are a few stickies in All-Motor and the Tech. Lib. iirc, that fully explain any cam question you could think of. That said, do you remember being in grade school and cocking off to your English teacher about "why do I have to learn English when I already speak it" - the posts above would be a good reason why

·
i love b13's !
8,012 Posts
take it easy on the guy ****kers ! at least hes got an egg ;p.

yeah man like sentradragon said ;

s4 cams, gen 5 hotshot header, some sort of intake custom whatever.

good luck and welcome.

stratton.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts