SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
lack of sr20 owner
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, is ANYONE going to New England Dragway either Friday night or Saturday?

Friday nite is street nite and Saturday is Test and Tune.

Ill be there regardless -

·
Carving Corners
484 Posts
As long as the weather holds up I am planning on heading up there on saturday for the test and tune with my buddy who has a 91 turbo mr2. i would go friday but i have to work so thats out.

·
lack of sr20 owner
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
KevinA said:
As long as the weather holds up I am planning on heading up there on saturday for the test and tune with my buddy who has a 91 turbo mr2. i would go friday but i have to work so thats out.
sweet - I love those MR2's. cant wait to see it.

·
Banned
125 Posts
hey whats up nate, i will be up there this friday with my buddy in his 04 srt-4. I have a 91 se-r that's getting a swap soon (gti-r) so i wont be up there with my car but i will soon.... well hey if u want to meet up up there IM me on aol on jdm91ser and we will meet u see ya james...

·
Carving Corners
484 Posts
looks like weather is not on our side at this point for either day. i guess all we can do is keep an eye on it.

·
lack of sr20 owner
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
this type of **** happens 90% of the time I want to go there - I must be cursed. At least 4 times it has been nice when I left, and mind you its 2 - 3 hrs away. Halfway there and the rain comes. Its very aggravating

·
Banned
125 Posts
yeah man.... everytime i wanna go there it rain's or somhing butif i have to do somthing it's a awsom day out but whatever we got all year... im me somtime on aol jdm91ser and we can chat more.... see ya james....

·
lack of sr20 owner
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
NeedMore$4SE-R said:
i'm going on the 15th, isn't that the date of the Nissan/Infini meet?
I wanna see what she runs before ve get serious. ;)
Its Friday the 16th. If anyone went tonite post about how it went yo!!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Any of you going on the 16th? I think I have more B13s and b14s going then B15s!!

·
lack of sr20 owner
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will try to get there for the 16th. I guess New England Dragway is actually closed this weekend cuz of the weather, they are hoping to have opening day this Wednesday.

·
Registered
405 Posts
James, is Derek or Brain going up on the 16th?

·
b15 kid
3,021 Posts
id go but my car is a slut and i need to get it fixed and i need a new clutch and i need boost and i need money and i need to get my bent rims fixed ....=) ill prolly be there

1 - 13 of 13 Posts