SR20 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know when Ned opens up?? I'm so gungho to go...

·
lack of sr20 owner
1,329 Posts
oh im pissed. it opens april 2nd, but get this : they dont have import wars at the end of every month anymore!!! This is complete bullshit!! out of the whole racing season they are only gonna have it 4 times!!!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lame... I never went to those anyway... I get more of a pleasure out of beating old stereotypical guys with their V-8s that peg leg Honda's. /shrugs mabey its just me. :p

·
Registered
71 Posts
We could always plan a Nissan meet at NED and have our own import night.

·
lack of sr20 owner
1,329 Posts
ok im with him ^^^ im trying to get people from the vboard to shoot up the 2nd or 3rd, 2nd being a street nite, 3rd being a test and tune gates open at 8 a.m. There are a lot of B15's around where i live

·
b15 kid
3,021 Posts
im good to roll....i repeat good to roll......but i do need my suspension installed and i do need my intake cam and clutch installed

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hey NuttyNate its nhblk03ser from the V board. How has Apr 16th sound? xxjoeybxx and I have been talking about this. and we thought this friday would work.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Once my cast comes off and the fans are wired up on my car ill be ready to go. I am so pumped for this season, honestly I can't wait to show off my car. ~josh

·
Registered
71 Posts
jlpearl said:
Once my cast comes off and the fans are wired up on my car ill be ready to go. I am so pumped for this season, honestly I can't wait to show off my car. ~josh
hey Josh you have a B14 right? I'm Mike that works at Port City Nissan.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Yah i have a B14. What do you do at Port City. I will stop by once I get it out this Spring.

note** i did not mean to type "Dah;" thanks to my shitty typing I now look like an assholee : ) sorry guys

·
lack of sr20 owner
1,329 Posts
what would be going on this friday?? a meet somewhere else? my car is halfway done, i still have a couple bolts left on the tranny, and then i gotta throw her back together.

·
Registered
71 Posts
jlpearl said:
Yah i have a B14. What do you do at Port City. I will stop by once I get it out this Spring.

note** i did not mean to type "Dah;" thanks to my shitty typing I now look like an assholee : ) sorry guys
I work in Parts!

·
Registered
71 Posts
NuttyNate said:
what would be going on this friday?? a meet somewhere else? my car is halfway done, i still have a couple bolts left on the tranny, and then i gotta throw her back together.
April 16th is the date sorry.

·
Registered
71 Posts
StYLez Se-R said:
mikey u work in parts.....i need some bearing plates.......also can u get the lucino grills with the mesh?
I can get the bearing plates but what are the Lucino grilles with the mesh? What model B14 were they on? OR are they JDM? Sorry

·
Registered
71 Posts
StYLez Se-R said:
how much for the bearing plates shipped to 01603 and yes the grill is JDM but i heard alot or american dealerships can get it
I'll look into it for you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts