SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is in the wrong section, but I figured I should at least post at the source. I am looking for the bracket that connects to the block and holds the AC compressor. If anyone of you have one laying around please email me! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1497569&a=11327630

Louis Anaya 1992 Sentra SE-R
349.6 hp & 301.4 ft/lb @ 19 psi, 13.6 @ 111 mph(Street Tires),12.0 @ 118.77 mph(Slicks), Bluebird SR20DET w/ GTiR Pistons,T3/T04E,Deltagate Wastegate (7-9 PSI) FMAX Manifold, RevHard FMIC, JWT S3 Cams, JWT Ported & Polished Head, 1996 200SX SE-R Welded & Cyro Treated Tranny, ACT Xtreme P/PL & 6 Puck Disc, Cobra MAF, JWT ECU w/ 4 Bar Fuel Program, MSD 50lb/hr Injectors, JWT Fuel Rail, 300ZXTT Fuel Pump, AeroMotive Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, Greddy Type "R" BOV, Greddy Profec B, Greddy Boost & EGT Guages, UR 4 Pulley Kit, Powerslot Rotors, Axxis MM Brake Pads, ES Motor Mounts, Topspeed Short Shifter, Momo Cobra Shift Knob, KYB AGX Struts, GC Coilovers (350F/600R)& 17x7 White Tenzo Shu-4's w/ Sumitomo 205/40/ZR17 Tires (Street), 13x7.5 White Lenso VPD's w/ Mickey Thompson 24x8x13 Slicks(Drag)

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tait:
I will probably have one avialable in the next week or so. I really don't think I am going to keep the AC so... how soon do you need it?</font>
As soon as you can ship it out!
Thank you!

------------------
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1497569&a=11327630

Louis Anaya 1992 Sentra SE-R
349.6 hp & 301.4 ft/lb @ 19 psi, 13.6 @ 111 mph(Street Tires),12.0 @ 118.77 mph(Slicks), Bluebird SR20DET w/ GTiR Pistons,T3/T04E,Deltagate Wastegate (7-9 PSI) FMAX Manifold, RevHard FMIC, JWT S3 Cams, JWT Ported & Polished Head, 1996 200SX SE-R Welded & Cyro Treated Tranny, ACT Xtreme P/PL & 6 Puck Disc, Cobra MAF, JWT ECU w/ 4 Bar Fuel Program, MSD 50lb/hr Injectors, JWT Fuel Rail, 300ZXTT Fuel Pump, AeroMotive Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, Greddy Type "R" BOV, Greddy Profec B, Greddy Boost & EGT Guages, UR 4 Pulley Kit, Powerslot Rotors, Axxis MM Brake Pads, ES Motor Mounts, Topspeed Short Shifter, Momo Cobra Shift Knob, KYB AGX Struts, GC Coilovers (350F/600R)& 17x7 White Tenzo Shu-4's w/ Sumitomo 205/40/ZR17 Tires (Street), 13x7.5 White Lenso VPD's w/ Mickey Thompson 24x8x13 Slicks(Drag)

G

·
I will probably have one avialable in the next week or so. I really don't think I am going to keep the AC so... how soon do you need it?

·
Not on fire... yet
591 Posts
I had an extra one at the shop, If it wasn't tossed out I should be able to find it. BTW, thanks for giving the suggestions when I grenaded the head earlier> the car should be together this weekend. Will keep an eye out for the brackets...

------------------
93 NX2K
some stuff and a DET
"project street mod?"
1988 BMW M3 w/ a few toys

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks RacerX. I would greatly appreciate it!

Louis

G

·
Did you get one yet, or do you still need it? There are two brackets, one that mounts to the engine, and another that goes around the AC compressor itself. Which one do you need?

-Jay

·
Registered
230 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by APEXSER:
I know this is in the wrong section, but I figured I should at least post at the source. I am looking for the bracket that connects to the block and holds the AC compressor. If anyone of you have one laying around please email me! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

</font>
That cast iron POS? I got one of those from my B14. I dont' imagine it would differ from the B13's. If you're interested, email me w/ the address you want it shipped to and i'll send it out on monday. all it's doin is taking up space in my garage.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, I still do need one. The bracket itself is the big ass cast iron bracket that holds the AC compressor to the block. They changed the bracket somewhere between 07/92 - 10/93 according to the dealer. If any of you have one , please let me know.

Louis

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will try it again!!!!!!!!

Does anyone have this bracket??????
Please let me know!

Louis

1 - 9 of 9 Posts