SR20 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my SE-R and I need some advice on how much to ask for it. Here are the details:

'92 (but I bought it new in Feb. 93)
Burgundy Red? (the darker red)
Manual
98K miles
AC, Sunroof, Cruise

The good:
Clean
Runs like clockwork
New front rotors and pads ( 2 months)
New front CV axles (2 months)
New battery and connecting cable (6 months)

The bad:
AC only works on high
Temp gauge is "jumpy" but works
Paint needs some work

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
send a picture on this thing too

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Always nice to see enthusiasts moonlight as comedians...or is the other way around?

I'm in the north west and no, you're not getting my prized SE-R for 500 bucks--I'm not that badly in need of advice.

I don't have a photo handy, besides its nothing you haven't seen before. The car is 100% stock.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Go to autotrader.com, they'll give you the lowdown on your vehicle and wholesale and retail values.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I paid 3k for a '91 Sentra with 92k miles a few months ago, so I would imagine somewhere in that neighborhood..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just purchased my 93 about four months ago with blown front speakers and no a/c for 3500 with a mint(newly repainted)paint job and 92k on the clock-everything else was stock-it has a moonroof, but no power options(e.g. power windows,seats, etc)Hope this helps

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Man, I must have stole my 93 for $2500. My 91 costed $2700 though!! Weeeeeeeeee!!!!

·
Registered
466 Posts
I must have killed someone for my '91 then $800 baby, and it drove home too. Chrips 3rd gear too.

------------------
Eric Waterman
1996 200SX SE-R
1997 200SX SE-R
1991 Sentra SE-R

·
Registered
93 Posts
Well, I have two stories.
The first SE-R I bought was a 91. 82,000 miles. It has AC and a radio. Bought it in April of 2000 for $3800. That's a bit expensive, but has anyone tried buying an SE-R in Los Angeles? Cars are more expensive in California. But, it hasn't needed any work, except the starter is bad now.
When I moved back to Boston,. I bought another 91 for $2500. 98,000 miles, AC, ABS, Sunroof, radio. But I've had many things replaces, including the front struts, the stabilzer links, clutch cable, tires, front speakers, and brake hose. I still need to fix some rust spots, and I have a short in the car.
I would go to autotrader, like someone mentioned before, and see how muh your car is worth. it makes a difference where you live, so don't forget to put that in. I'm sure you could get at least $3200 for it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts