SR20 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my AGX’s put on and the guy that put them on threw away the instructions with the boxes. I have the little screw drivers but I need to know what numbers are harder, softer. What are some of the settings that you guys running the AGX's prefer? I know my setup will be different but maybe some baseline settings I could try? I have Apex Suspension springs (40mm drop), ST sway bars, Courtesy STB, YOKO AVS Intermediates 195/50/15 on 200 rims, and ES busing kit. As it sits now the settings are stock. In corners in feels like the rear wants to rotate more than I would like. How can I take some of that felling out? Softer setting in the rear?

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
M2.0DE said:
I just got my AGX’s put on and the guy that put them on threw away the instructions with the boxes. I have the little screw drivers but I need to know what numbers are harder, softer. What are some of the settings that you guys running the AGX's prefer? I know my setup will be different but maybe some baseline settings I could try? I have Apex Suspension springs (40mm drop), ST sway bars, Courtesy STB, YOKO AVS Intermediates 195/50/15 on 200 rims, and ES busing kit. As it sits now the settings are stock. In corners in feels like the rear wants to rotate more than I would like. How can I take some of that felling out? Softer setting in the rear?
The higher the number, the stiffer it will be. Your best bet to find your suspension sweet spot would be to start with both front and rear struts at full soft, and drive around... Do a little trial-and-error from there. Or, you can start from the middle settings on the struts; that would be 2 in the front, 4 in the rear.

If the rear-end wants to rotate you could either do one of two things: Soften the struts or increase rear tire pressure.

--Andrew Phan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts