SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys, you prolly get this all the time from newbies ;-) but:

I have a 93 sentra XE 4dr - it has a beautiful 2.0 - I'm lookin' for an engine that can fit the b13 but an engine with serious HP - I was thinkin' of goin' with a bluebird but I don't know - do they make AWD for the b13 - throw me some High Powered engines perfect for the swap I want. Give me some a/t engines.

thanks
Phil

·
aka Mr Ryte on G20.net
1,478 Posts
maduncs said:
hey guys, you prolly get this all the time from newbies ;-) but:

I have a 93 sentra XE 4dr - it has a beautiful 2.0 - I'm lookin' for an engine that can fit the b13 but an engine with serious HP - I was thinkin' of goin' with a bluebird but I don't know - do they make AWD for the b13 - throw me some High Powered engines perfect for the swap I want. Give me some a/t engines.

thanks
Phil
Yep. We get this all the time from newbies. Which is precisely why we have the search and FAQ section. ;) Now that I've slammed you, the question isn't what's the best engine but rather how much $$$$ do you have in your pockets. As for engine selections, try here:
http://www.se-r.net/index.php

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well i would go with the SR20DET bluebird... but if you want alot of power... and you got alot of money heh... Go with the Skyline powered RB26DETT heh... i dont know how possable that is but anything should be if you got the right amount of money!

·
lack of sr20 owner
1,329 Posts
Are you saying you already have a SR20 in your car? Why not just turbo charge that? and if that engine wasnt swapped in you dont have a 2.0. Which makes me wonder why you would swap in the 2.0 only to swap it out for a more powerful engine, when you could have just done this in the first place. anyways....if you need any help with this PM me, I live on the Cape and I go to school in Dartmouth.

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
4 door with an sr20 :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts