SR20 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
SR20DE Driver
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone backed into me the other day and damaged my front nose piece. What I need to know is are there any aftermarket kits or just front end pieces that will completely replace the original front end???

Thanks for the help guys...

·
Registered
521 Posts
there are a couple nice kits out there,, the one Ilike is at www.carmarte.com there is a guy on the site that get a discount there I think I will try to gethis screen name for you.
later, Jason

also do a search and check archivesand open treads seems like people ask about kits every month or so, should find some more info there.

·
SR20DE Driver
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know of alot of the makers but I need to know if any of them are replacements for the factory nose pieces or are they just add ons below the factory nose piece.

·
Registered
679 Posts
NX-T that site "carmarte.com" did not work for me, are you sure that is the right site???

·
Registered
224 Posts
Wow! I've never seen that first one before. Pretty agressive looking. I would like to see more pics of this kit. I wonder if they got permission to use the pic for that blue one from Turbo magazine? I know for sure thats the erebuni kit that I have as the owner of the car told me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts