SR20 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a guy on thepartstrader.com selling a greddy tdo5-16g turbo and manifold. He says the manifold was custom made by the performance factory in nyc...Also what should i offer him?? he says the turbo was 750 new and the manifold was 650...theyre both about a year old...it seems like this setup would be a really good starting point for a turbo assuming that the parts are good and stuff..is there anyway i can check the legitimacy of the parts and things? possibly call the performance factory and ask? im just a little weary since my friend nearly got ripped off from a guy in cali selling him a greddy turbo kit for his integ...anyway let me know soon i leave for cancun tommorow for a week!!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The guy said the manifold is custom made to fit the seR and was made by the performance factory nyc..is this something i should even consider? or should i just buy new parts?? i really dont want a cracked manifold..He also said its not a daily driver car so they both only have about a thousand miles on them..but then again i dont know him or anything so he could say it has a hundred miles on it and i wouldnt know...Are there any questions i should ask him??

·
_______
3,640 Posts
I really don't know what to tell you. I have no clue what kind of turbo it is. I'd ask if it can accept a garrett turbo or not. Is it a equal length manifold?

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts