SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ya dig
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i need a 91-84 sentra front bumper, driver side fender, passenger side front turn signal, and im not sure what its called, but it bolts to the bottom of the hood latch and runs down to the bumper....pm me if u have all or any of these...is u know shipping costs my zip code is, 98662....vancouver, wa

·
Original Owner
1,045 Posts
SE-? said:
hey, i need a 91-84 sentra front bumper, driver side fender, passenger side front turn signal, and im not sure what its called, but it bolts to the bottom of the hood latch and runs down to the bumper....pm me if u have all or any of these...is u know shipping costs my zip code is, 98662....vancouver, wa
I have the driver's side fender from a 1991 Sentra SE-R (white) if you are interested. I'll post shipping costs and a pic later.

·
ya dig
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, i got the fender, so thats scatched...someone else if offering me headlights, turn signal (PARKING LAMP) the hood latch support with the valiance that goes underneath the headlights....he wants 85 bucks...if u have any of these items please tell me im willing to buy

·
Banned
1,292 Posts
i might have the turn signals. i'll let you know monday

·
Original Owner
1,045 Posts
aztecred92 said:
I have the driver's side fender from a 1991 Sentra SE-R (white) if you are interested. I'll post shipping costs and a pic later.
According to the UPS website, ground shipping to your zip is $25.

Here's some pics of the fender:

·
Original Owner
1,045 Posts
SE-? said:
...and im not sure what its called, but it bolts to the bottom of the hood latch and runs down to the bumper....
Is this what you mean?

·
ya dig
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
aztecred92....thats what im talkin about, how much for that and shipping???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts