SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Bad Banana
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was using my friends support tool for my Emanage and he burnt me a copy of the program, but I don't have the serial number, and he sold his last year. Would anyone be willing to hook me up with the software?

Thanks a lot!

Dave

·
Enemy of the stupid
4,727 Posts
Loe Lyf said:
I was using my friends support tool for my Emanage and he burnt me a copy of the program, but I don't have the serial number, and he sold his last year. Would anyone be willing to hook me up with the software?

Thanks a lot!

Dave
Are you talking about Firmware 3.6? http://www.mohdparts.com/emanage/tmp/V1.36/index.html

·
Bad Banana
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Witt19 said:
i think hes talking about actual software, and btw, u can enter any random number for serial, and it will work
Tried that and it wouldn't let me proceed with the installation. All I need is a serial number.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
If coach's link is the same one I have from off of the e-manage forum then all you have to do is make sure you make up a company name and it will take whatever serial you want.

·
Bad Banana
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I tried throwing in a company name and some random characters for the serial number and it didn't work. I'll try the link above and let you all know.

Thanks a lot!!!!! :)

EDIT: Works on my home computer, now I have to try it on my laptop.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Loe Lyf said:
I tried throwing in a company name and some random characters for the serial number and it didn't work. I'll try the link above and let you all know.

Thanks a lot!!!!! :)

EDIT: Works on my home computer, now I have to try it on my laptop.
Ppppsssssshhhhhhhh! Always got to go slower for the Canadians! J/K! :D

What OS's are you running?

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
No problem man, I got it from Ben Davis a while back I think and figured I would leave it up on my site for others. You can upgrade it if you want as I think they have the update posted with the firmware updates, but I am not for certain.

Brent

1 - 13 of 13 Posts