SR20 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the suplier who was suppost to have my ecu here by friday just called and cant find the ecu , so im verry ****ed ,so if any one has one or knows any one who might have on please contact me
276 233 7225 ask for matt

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the car has to be done by monday was suppost top be done last monday but the same thing happend .and not to be rude but if you dont have these parts please dont fill up this thread with posts not pretaning to the parts avaliabity . I dont wana scare away any prospective sellers because there are 5 million posts in this thread

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
let me explane my situtation . the company I buy my engines from (japan direct in Religh NC ) said they had the ecu but ended up not having it, it was suppost to be here by last friday but the guy that was suppost to send it didnt have it so japan direct contacted a diff sorce they said they had it and he just called me and said he cant find it .So japan direct is buying the ECU not me and the price from JGY is more than he wants to pay . no disrespect to Japan direct or JGY intended !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts