SR20 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys I have a 93 ser with a jdm sr20de blue bird manifold t25 turbo top mount intercooler 370cc injectors safc what i am looking to do it find a manifold for my new gt30r is there a manifold I can use this turbo with and have block and radiatioor clearance is there a better management than $500.00jim wolf /$2100.00aem I know I am need a cobra maf or lightning maf just give me some help please because I can seem to find the answers I am looking for

·
Registered
162 Posts
check out full race and pro tech they both have very nice equal length manifolds that will get the most out of that GT30r, also with engine management, are you looking for the big numbers or just something reliable, if your looking for all out, go with aem, if you want a no hasle reliable go with jwt.

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
eManage is the way to go for fuel managment. (Maf, Injector, Timing, Duty Cycle are all adjustable on the fly with this setup; No 4 week downtime from JWT to get your computer back)

See www.mohdparts.com for the parts and instructions you need. Ive heard good things about the eManage Ultimate also. Might want to look into that as well.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
protch makes some dope ****. if i had the money.. i'd go with them

1 - 9 of 9 Posts