SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Stockish TC
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am trying to get my turbo project started and finished ASAP. I am already working on getting a B14 ECU swapped in, I just can't find a damn B14 ECU. Another one of my problems is that my car is currently automatic, should I swap in a 5spd?, or get the TC done and then get a full build from Level 10? What other parts besides tranny, flywheel, clutch, will I need to complete the swap(as clean as possible). Also anyone know where I can find a B14 ECU?. Ok now to the good stuff. Here is the setup I have in mind. GTI-R Manifold with a flange to fit a T3/T4 Turbo, or if I come up with more money then I'll get the Protech manifold. The piping will all be either 2.5" or 3" mandrel bends welded up by a pro at my friends shop. What size intercooler and how should the turbo be internally to get what I want/need? I will prob get forged stock compression ratio pistons if I can find some cheap, or I'll buy some GTI-R pistons. Anyone know any places that I can get some of this items for relatively cheap(compared to other places)? Where can I get a good rebuilt turbo at? any good turbo rebuilders out there? Thanks, if I forgot anything please add it in, any comments would help also,
JCC

·
Stockish TC
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I want to get around 250whp(9-11psi) at normal boost, and around 340whp(16-19psi) when at the track. I am also planning on getting 370CC injectors, or maybe bigger? what do you guys think? and the Walbro 255lph hp fuel pump from FTF Motorsports. If I run into some more money I will get some headwork done as well,
JCC

G

·
0 Posts
I'm pretty sure you will need bigger injectors for what you are planning to boost. ftf also sells the msd 50lb injectors and fuel rail. You will also need a bigger maf. Go for the 93 cobra maf. JWT has the program for that one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts