SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
95NismoB14grl
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well due to a recent accident, my car is being totaled..I had a 91 SE-R.

I'm searching for a new one now..I want a mint body and it can have a blown motor but i dont want any rust...I wanna swap everything that i can from the car(was fully modded). Looking for a black one with a sunroof..if available under 200thoausand miles..I would appreciate the help if anyone finds one to let me know..I want to rebuild my baby!!! This time bigger better and faster...

Thanks in advance

Tom
(totaled out)
91classic
CAI,Hotshot Gen3, 2.5manderal,ST bars,full ES bushing,Tokicos, H&R's,$tillen kit,
UR 2pulley, Nology wires,FPR,FSB,Hella horns,guages,indiglo needles, import intelligence, 16" Enkei RSEvolution, powdercoating and show quality paint.

G

·
0 Posts
The 94 black classic in bangor maine is sold. I called about it last weekend to learn someone just bought it.

My car is smashed too.

However, I found a 92 Aztec 105K for $2,350 south of Bangor.. Promptly I went to look at it. The car has been neglected. Never tuned up, not washed much. The moron showed it to me all dirty, real dirty!. It has a couple rust spots on the rockers and door jam. Engine is of could disgusting but no leaks or corrosion. When I drove it the clutch action felt sticky and the engine hesitated. Not bucking by noticable. AC works. The guy will move on the price. Email me and I'll give out his number becasue I left it at home.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Dam man! What happened to you? I Haven't been able to do my reading lately. You ok?

Wait, Tom can't you use any b13 shell??

[This message has been edited by Horus (edited 08-08-2001).]

G

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Horus:
Dam man! What happened to you? I Haven't been able to do my reading lately. You ok?

Ah Mr. Horus/Eric. What do you mean?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Originally posted by andymainer:

My car is smashed too.

What gives you w/o your SE-R too?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Wasn't there one in Maine? Andy help us out!!

Ho-

------------------
Erik, 94 Classic with goodies
"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid."

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Some asshole cut Tom off and he couldn't stop in time. I think I have an SE-R in mint condition for him. I'm just waiting on my friend to call me back.

------------------
97 Super Black 200sx SE-R
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU, Stillen FSB, Courtesy RSB, V-Racing Buzz seat with custom seat bracket

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
yeah you can use any b13 shell and just order the se-r parts. but when you do the motor swap. you will need the ecu, driveshafts, tranny, harness for the 2.0l, and a few other nicnacks. there is one in md that i looked at the guy wanted 500$ for it but it needs alot of parts and the paint is faded. the car has 270k on it and a blown motor and also the ORIGIONAL tranny w/o the 5th gear pop out. it use to be the greyish pearl, although it has no rust, it needs paint badly.

jimmy
1996 200sx gti-r motor
http://www.eiptuning.com/projects/200sxser1stpage.html

1 - 8 of 8 Posts