SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody here in around this area know how to hook up a Nitrous Express Bottle heater. It is sitting inside it's air tight package looking pretty but I have no idea how to hook it up.

Terrin, Steve, feel like monkeying around a nitrous kit?

·
GUPAMF 4 Life
1,240 Posts
I would love to help and this weekend is actually a pretty good weekend for me to help out, but I have absolutely NO experience with NOS. Hehehe. I mean, I'm sure me and Steve could try, but no guarantees. :) Give me a call if you want.

Terrin
92 SE-R

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually all I need is to wire up the whole system. Wires are pretty straightforward. I was wondering, did you guys ever have a problem with finding a good ground in the SE-R. Me and a friend were stuck on finding a good ground. And all my carpet/trim was taken out..sheesh!

BTW I don't have your number Terrin.

·
GUPAMF 4 Life
1,240 Posts
Why are you stuck on finding a good ground? Especially if you have the carpet and trim taken out, just find a pre-existing hole in the floor panel that is bare metal. Clean it up, making sure there's not a lot of tar and stuff on it. Then get a bolt and bolt the wire to the floor panel. That's a good ground. Pretty much anywhere on the chassis is a good ground.

Terrin
92 SE-R

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Terrin

You da man! Thanks for setting everything up. I will button it up tomorrow and then make it all pretty. Later

1 - 6 of 6 Posts