SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
learning in progress
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i went thru 2 other gauge clusters and still the rpm gauge does not work..its a 91 sentra se-r could it be possible that the ecu it self is not giving the rpm signal..all fuses are good..im a missing anything where on the motor does it read the rpm signal...i need it on sunday because im going to the track:biggthump

·
**** Your Vtac
402 Posts
lol ive had this problem for the last like 5 months, if u know how to drive stick... u know when ur car wants to shift... :)

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I've had the same problem.... but it wasn't the rpms... it was the mph.. I still haven't fixed it.... this is what happened with me....
I bought one of does glow gagues for my car... I put it on and I relised that my needles were not reading right... I later found out that I had tooken off the needles in the wrong way... so I bought another cluster from a automatic 200sx ser.... and now only the gas, temperature and rpms work... don't know if it has anything to do with being automatic.... just ordered another cluster but this on is manual.. Hopefully it will work

1 - 5 of 5 Posts