SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I am supposed to get my '93 NX that was wrecked back today (YEAH!) and Im toying with getting rid of my G20.... I've got a 92 NX on the way with no motor or tranny that I'm planning on dropping my DET into, but I'd still like a car I could take to work every day with no worries - a local dealer has a 93 White NX2000 but its an auto, fully loaded and in damn near perfect shape. It had 93k on it. Bad news is it needs a motor - they said they found one and will install it, but the guy also offered to sell it to me without replacing the motor - what do you guys think this is worth - we got into a "whats it worth to you? No no whats you want to sell it for" thing last night lol.

Thanks
Chris

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
buy it up and put a manual transmission it that beotch!

oh yah, and dont forget the JDM SR20 while you're at it...cuz you're only looking at like 800 bucks or so for a JDM from Soken.

·
Registered
803 Posts
I just bought a 1993 NX2000 with a blown motor for $1100. It has 100,000 a little dent under the passenger sideview mirror and the front valence was hit (looks like they hit a parking stop HARD) Overall it has no rust and the rest of the car is absolutely clean. I probably paid a little on the high end, but I have always like NX's. I hope that helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts