SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought another SR20DE powered car last weekend (I currently have a 92 NX). A black 91 Sentra SE-R. It was really cheap too. $700. Of course it's not perfect. The radiator fan does not work. It does have AC but only has the main fan that is mounted near the battery. I figure I'd just replace it w/ an aftermarket fan. Anyone know how much they run or have any recommendations? And anyone how much it should run to get the AC recharged? Some of the AC lines came in the trunk so it'll have to be put back together and refilled.. On a side note: The car is bad ass! Its a stick and seems waay faster than my auto NX. The guy sold it for $700 cause it had a little wreck. All the body parts had been replaced. I just had to put in the radiator and battery and it was good to go. It still needs a headlight and a grill though and has no 5th gear.

Josh
92 NX
91 SE-R

·
_______
3,640 Posts
Strip everything out of it and make a race car 8) I have always wanted to do somthing like that but havent had the oppertunity.

Mike

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good idea! Actually that's what i planned on doing w/ my NX. The se-r is in way better shape and has ac so it's gonna be my daily driver. I'm hoping the nx can be a street legal weekend racer

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
street legal? just keep the cat and egr on there and there should be no problems, unless you take out the dash. carpet, back seat, radio? who needs it.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Is EGR a 50 state legal thing like the cat is? I didn't think it was....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts