SR20 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please anyone...do you have a stock exhaust for a 91-94 SE-R??? either the muffler or catback. I will pay decent for it.

I cannot stand the loud sound anymore. I need a nice quiet exhaust. And right now I have straight pipe with straight muffler. I just put on a cat and it still is louder than an f1 car.

Thanks, shea.

·
Boost Junkie...
1,089 Posts
i have the stock muffler with the stock tip... i was used on my old se-r for 150,000 miles so i don't know how much good it would do for you... i was cut off the piping about four inches before the muffler...email me if you are interested.

·
Registered
420 Posts
1995 200SX B-pipe if you need it...email me if you are interested....69,000 on it.

EDIT: Actually you can have the whole thing, cat back. Downside. I won't be able even think about shipping for 2 weeks. I'm leaving town for a week, then I want to hear my new PRIMERA engine with stock exhaust for awhile. Then it's custom exahust for me! (I know you're thinking , that's just the B-pipe. I have to go pick up the muffler and tip sometime.)
------------------
1995 200SX SE-R

Hydrolocked SR20DE that had PR CAI | ACT Disc & PP | ES MM | Pro-Kits |
17* timing | Courtesy Front STB | Courtesy B-pipe in garage | AGX's in garage

[This message has been edited by Toddles82 (edited 06-29-2001).]

·
Registered
450 Posts
I have one in good condition if you want it. Was only on the car a year of so. It is just sitting in my basement, I've wanted to find someone who could use it. Its off my 94.

If you didn't get one already.

------------------
Erik, 94 Classic with goodies
"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid."

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
horus...I still want it. Is it the whole assembly? Or just the muffler. I would really like to take that off your hands

What do you want for it???

Thanks, shea.

btw, a 200sx pipe won't fit my car anyway, right?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Let me make sure about the pipe. The muffler is there I know for sure. (I had a $tillen one on b4 I got my GReddy cat back, so the pipe has a few more miles on it.) I'll check when I get home and let you know..

Either way you may just want to get a new pipe at the local muffler shop.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cool. umm so just decide how much you want and let me know. I can't take the noise anymore

Thanks, shea.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Crap, No pipe.

I'll box up the muffler if you want it. Just send me cost to ship with maybe enough to take the wife to dinner with the leftovers.

Zip me an e-mail [email protected] we'll work out the details.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have a Midas oem cat-back exhaust.
B-pipe & muffler $50+shipping, 91-94 2.0L

1 - 11 of 11 Posts