SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys I am going to begine working on a front page to the forum so we can get a cheep URL that would be recognizable. I need some pics for the intro pic. I would like to get all the modles in there and also some good smoking tire shots. So let them rip. The higher resalution the beter. Thanks.

------------------
MarC

hood made transparent for your viewing pleasure http://members.home.net/mnmanderson/Publish/
AIM SER96MarC

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
My favorites:

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO and crashed 93 NX2000

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Here's some that I REALLY enjoy!!

I hope you don't mind Jay....

OK,
I should stop now

------------------
David
'98 Super Black SE w/stuff

·
Registered
111 Posts
Here's a link to a wallpaper of my recently deceased B14. You can use this for the front page (any other useage, email me first). I just got a B13 this weekend, so I'll try to take some high quality shots of that too!

http://www.geocities.com/photog01/800wallpaper.html?986243579140

Be safe,
Ryan Weber
B13 - new project

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Hey MarC you can go to my site and steal some pics I don't mind. http://photos.yahoo.com/nyceser

------------------
Peter
..on AIM = NyceP26
97 200SX SE-R
PR CAI,JWT ECU (with correct timing now @ 15TDC),91 INTAKE CAM,
KYB AGX,EIBACH SPORTLINE,
FSTB, F/R X-DRILLED ROTORS,

·
Registered
708 Posts
How about an Autocross Classic?
I can send a Hi-Res if you like it.

------------------
Art R.
1992 Sentra SE-R
SCCA Solo II Driver
Cal Club #823 E Stock

[This message has been edited by Trys_Hard (edited 05-15-2001).]

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK I think I will have enough B14s I would like some front 3 quarter shots of an NX, Classic, B15, and USDM G20. I was just going to do USDM cars. what do you guys think? My car and Bens will take care of the B14s and maybe Jays too.
who wants to be the classic NX and G owners on the pic?

MarC

G

·
me me me!

take mine!

tomorrow i will have a better pic because my car is slammed pretty good now, more than the pic!

------------------
92 nx2000 - im good enough, im smart enough, and dogonnit, poeple like me!

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Can you ever really have enough B14's?

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header, Hotshot CAI

·
Registered
705 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SERvo:
Here's a link to a wallpaper of my recently deceased B14. You can use this for the front page (any other useage, email me first). I just got a B13 this weekend, so I'll try to take some high quality shots of that too!

</font>
Ryan, just thought youd like to know...i love that wallapaper, and ive had it on my comp, since the first day you posted it!

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
254 Posts
In previous posts there have been several NICE shots of B13's and B14's autoxing and on the track. Could some of you repost? I like still shots, but the essence of the SR experience is derived while in motion, is it not?

CB

I'll email you directly with some pics.

·
Registered
705 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Toddles82:
Is the image supposed to have a transparent background or is supposed to be a greenish-yellowish color?</font>
Sposed to be green. He orginally sent me his pic right after he worked on it and it had his driveway and street in the background, and i suggested ot make it all one color instead of that, so he came up wiht the green thing. We could always have him try different colors. I was also thinking of a checkerboard type deal(like on the FAQ page, MarC)

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
844 Posts
I like the opening page. I think that valve cover should be moved to the top of the page or at least not over one of the cars. IMHO
The rest looks great. Keep at it.

·
employment whiplash, NC
3,646 Posts
My stock SE-R at '00 Harrisburg Prosolo.

My stock SE-R with Tropicana trophy girls.

My not-so-stock anymore SE-R in my driveway.

------------------
Matt
92 SE-R from Heck

·
Registered
404 Posts
Hey bro.. what kind of cage are you using??
also were can i get the Tropicana
girls
help a brotha out!
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MaddMatt:
My stock SE-R at '00 Harrisburg Prosolo.

My stock SE-R with Tropicana trophy girls.

My not-so-stock anymore SE-R in my driveway.

</font>

------------------
92'xe/w-primera swap
working on built motor for some NOZ

1 - 20 of 30 Posts