SR20 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i took some picts (getting developed) of that nasty green SE-R at carlisle. however, i want some other picts/info on that car.

as i was taking pictures (pre-dyno), others around were cracking up and making snide comments..

"why are you taking picts of THAT thing" *chuckle*

i guess the boneheads didn't see the huge intercooler. none the less i told my girlfriend i bet this thing is blazing fast. i mean look at the wheels, rollcage, intercooler, in 'yo face color. later that day it hit 296bhp to the wheels in 4th gear. i grinned as the on-lookers wiped their smug off their face. once off the lift everyone rushed the car like someone was giving away naked, sports illustrated models.

anyways... can someone toss me a link/picts/info?

thanks.

------------------

one day, one day
you will blossom
one day, one day
when you're ready
- Björk

·
Registered
723 Posts
i hate that too!!!

whenever i tell people i have a sentra se-r they're like "what???"

same thing wouldve happened had i went for a gti instead ... "you mean that vw station wagon?"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nothing wrong with a sleeper my friend.

if i had a sentra se-r that made as much power as that green beast, i'd be instigating porsche's
not to mention all the H and A cars out there.

------------------

one day, one day
you will blossom
one day, one day
when you're ready
- Björk

·
Registered
705 Posts
Uhh....Limited Slip.....thats not the right one....it is green,yes, but thats not the 296hp det monster. That one you have a poic of is NA. I have pics of it, but i have ot get them put on CD's cuz i dont have a digital camera. I met up with the owner at a carwash also. He has a DETized 240sx at home as well. The rollcage in his car was made by Rosen Autosport in W.Va. The intercooler was nice FMax piece, and it had a HKS BOV he told me, he did the installs in a garage with some freinds. And he told me what he ran last time he went, but i cant remember off the top of my head.

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RPWSER:
And he told me what he ran last time he went, but i cant remember off the top of my head.
</font>
He ran 12.5 in the 1/4 mile. i over heard him telling someone at the show.

that car sounded like a jet.

------------------

one day, one day
you will blossom
one day, one day
when you're ready
- Björk

·
Registered
705 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Xymox:
He ran 12.5 in the 1/4 mile. i over heard him telling someone at the show.

that car sounded like a jet.

</font>
Yeah, thats it. Your right that car sounded sweet as hell. When i was tlaking to him he goes "ok i gg now.... i'll get on it for ya on my way out." And boy, did he ever, hehe. Needless to say i was impressed

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i wish i was there to hear/see the take off.

so does ANYONE have picts of that beast?

thanks.

------------------

one day, one day
you will blossom
one day, one day
when you're ready
- Björk

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That green classic was sweet! And yes, his rollcage is from us. I talked to the guy but can't for the life of me remember his name or email. If I find it, I'll talk to him and definitely get some pics in here. :)

RE: no SE-R recognition, I know how it is. My black classic was on display at Carlisle between the Circuit City Roadshow (bass monster trucks & etc) and the GirlieGirl Racing booth (nonstop stream of hotties buying stuff), in Building T. Most people's questions were along the lines of "you race a Sentra - why?"

Oh well. They'd understand if they were M3 owners on a road course, unable to get my SE-R out of their rearview mirrors! :)

Jon
91 SE-R, not a drag car or a show car,
prepped by http://www.rosenautosport.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts