SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I can spell you.....
823 Posts
y0ureviltwin said:
Anyone got some engine pics just the basic 95-97 SR20DE ones, I need to see if I installed some things correctly closeup shots recommended thanks ... can email me at [email protected] if ya want...
If you can use a '98, I can give you pics of anything you need close up. just let me know what you want and I'll pm you the digi shots. (starting tomorrow morning ;) ) hmm, well, it's alrady tomorrow morning, I mean when it's day light out (being that we are in in the same time zone)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
chucky200sx said:
If you can use a '98, I can give you pics of anything you need close up. just let me know what you want and I'll pm you the digi shots. (starting tomorrow morning ;) ) hmm, well, it's alrady tomorrow morning, I mean when it's day light out (being that we are in in the same time zone)
Well I am mainly needing the area around the intake/clutch manifold/fuel filter area of the engine bay got couple hoses that I pulled and not sure where they go =( but also got one coming from the clutch manifold that seems to be open tube leading back toward the firewall just dangling...

·
Wants Primera Race Motor
2,390 Posts
there is one open tube that just sits there by my master cyl. it goes to the tranny.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts