SR20 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so I just picked up a b14 and it needs a new exhaust and I am going turbo soon, so I wanted to listen to some opinions from you guys. I want something quiet because of my neighbors, maybe a Apexi WS2??? help me out guys

·
Finally got a SE-R.
96 Posts
Either Magnaflow or Dynomax....with 3" inlet/outlets. Save yourself the money and go custom exhaust instead of a complete exhaust system (Apexi, Greddy,, etc).

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i not trying to get a full apexi exhaust i was thinking of just buying the ws2 muffler
and getting the pipping done and a local shop but dont know what size pipe to go with and if i need a resonator

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
HELLO I LIKE TO YELL TOO.

btw the ws2 is the ****

·
its never 2 loud...
121 Posts
how soon is soon? that should be the deciding factor.. your gonna lose some power n/a with a 3" exhaust which is what you need for turbo

·
1.6 3/25/06 VE 7/11/06
2,276 Posts
3: mandrel bent exhaust. if you want it to last go stainless steel. if you want it cheaper go with whatever you like for your cost. Magnaflow is alright but the welds are not stainless so surface rust will show up soon. Ws2 are nice but costly, just find a nice muffler and have a long resonator to quite it up a little more.

P.S. It is a lot nicer to just ask a question not to yell it at people that are trying to help. So please do not have your threads in all caps.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts