SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
NEOphile
307 Posts
The most common high-performance susp. setup is Ground Control coilovers with KYB AGX adjustable struts. KYB also makes a non-adj. strut, and there are lots of options for non-adj. springs (Eibach, etc.). A cheaper option is Tokico, but it's not much better than stock from what I hear. Fresh out on the market is the d2 coilover. It's got adj. struts and springs with pillowball mounts and adjustable camber plates as options. And they're cheaper than KYB AGX's with GC coilovers. They're brand new, though, and ordering just started on them, so nobody's written up a review on them. Tein is *supposed to be* making a basic susp. setup for the b13, but who knows when the hell it's going to be released.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
There are plenty of reviews, you just have to be diligent in finding them.

Go back to the GB thread Ace In the Hole just raved on em again.

BTW - the deadline for the GB has come and gone, the price is now an additional 100 over what you saw on 1.

I got in on it and I am sure I will be happy. Don't be fooled by the cheap price right now, it will never happen again, they will go for double that in the near future and any additional GB's will never be that cheap again, if they happen again.

Good luck. Bang for the buck, d2, if not I hear motivational coilovers are the way to go.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts