SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought some copper plumbing pipes and fittings that I can ghetto fab to work and I saw some flat bar stock I can use for braces but I figured I'll ask about this before I start hacking away.

I want to start my VE install this weekend. I am missing a couple parts on my engine. If anyone has any parts sources I would really appreciate some help. I need one of the metal coolant lines and its assoctiates rubber hoses, some intake manifold braces, and the rubber pcv hose that goes from the valve cover to the intake manifold.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
paNX2K&SE-R said:
I bought some copper plumbing pipes and fittings that I can ghetto fab to work and I saw some flat bar stock I can use for braces but I figured I'll ask about this before I start hacking away.

I want to start my VE install this weekend. I am missing a couple parts on my engine. If anyone has any parts sources I would really appreciate some help. I need one of the metal coolant lines and its assoctiates rubber hoses, some intake manifold braces, and the rubber pcv hose that goes from the valve cover to the intake manifold.

Thanks
I was under the car this week, and I don't have either intake manifold brace. The PCV hose from a B15 will work also. Good luck with the install.

·
Infiniti Parts Guy
979 Posts
Aren't some of the coolant lines interchangable with USDM parts? Which ones are you looking for?

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I compared the ve coolant pipes to pics of David's B15 Roller engine and they don't look alike at all.

Here is a diagram where I circled the coolant line parts I need:

My engine:

Another VE that has the items I am missing:

·
Infiniti Parts Guy
979 Posts
Bummer, when I get home I'll go look through the FAST and see if i can find anything similar...

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Justin. Here is the screenshot from JDM FAST if that helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts