SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had to share. These are only teaser pics since it was dark out. But you get the idea. I'll get more pics tomorrow, and this weekend. The wheels are HP Racing 19x9.5 on all 4 corners. The tires are 275/30/19's Kumho's. Strangely enough the tires measure 11" wide from tread to tread. I love em. Yes they are heavy. And really non-performance. I want a nice reliable quick daily driver. That looks pimp.

·
The Boost Bear..Rawr!
3,055 Posts
:eek: Daaaaamn. That is bad! I give it 2 months before he gets another set. Anyone want to bet? LoL...looks great Matt. You have very good taste.

Corey

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I wanna see that car taking some turns. Change the myth that Muscle cars are only good in a straight line. ;)

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Got cereal to eat outa that phat dish in ur rims :) Ur car is sick as hell... definately a domestic i admire. siick

·
I need me SE-R
1,930 Posts
Whew! Good thing I didn't say they were ugly earlier today. At first...the night pics I didn't like. But I'd thought I'd wait til you got the day pics. I must say...ME LIKEY!!! :D

·
-John-
690 Posts
Those look awesome...now that I've seen a daylight picture they look 10X better. That deep lip on the back looks sweet as hell.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts