SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
VVL - Very Very Loud™
11,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what do you guys thing?

sorry, i got bored with photoshop, and said...what the hell, the new se-r might look good with 2 doors.

------------------
Serban Gavrilescu
91 Black Metallic SE-R
http://www.geocities.com/serban91r

[This message has been edited by Fast91SER (edited 09-04-2001).]

·
Team Tool
2,514 Posts
Good enough to be on my desktop. Nice Job

------------------
Place Racing CAI,JWT S4 cams and JWT ECU with S4 program, hotshot gen3 header, greddy SP exhaust, KYB AGX's and Ground Controls, Konig Traffiks with Nitto NT555's

·
merely a flesh wound
15,281 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Fast91SER:
hehe, thanks...i did this picture a while ago, and had someone post it for me on the se-r mailing list.</font>
You have the pictures that were floating around way back of the Photoshopped Spec-V in different colors?

Chris

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Serban;

N-I-C-E Photoshop work, my man. As someone who works with Photoshop every freakin' day of his life.....good job.

Hard to find the seams.

The lowering job is pretty well done, too.

------------------
Greg Perry, '93 SE-R w/ 149,000 miles, JWT pop, header, ProActive
clutch, ST bar, NOS direct-port 75hp, Autopower 4-point roll bar/harnesses.
[email protected] 1/4 mile, [email protected] 1/8 mile, 1.98 60-ft.

My SE-R page, with videos

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
DAAAAAMN!!
that has got to be sent to jerry hirschberg or somebody in la jolla! that has got to be one of the sweetest looking cars i've ever seen.
phenomenal work (even for a Nole). i just picked up a "how to" book for photoshop 6. maybe a couple of months from now i can do that kind of work.

[This message has been edited by Stiletto (edited 09-04-2001).]

·
VVL - Very Very Loud™
11,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hehe, again, this is just a hobby for me now, working with photoshop, but hopefully once i get done with school, i can use it to make some money
this NOLE here needs some cash. but means a lot to me to have a fellow photoshopper (Greg) tell me i did a good job

·
Seeing red
2,084 Posts
I did this back in January:

I cleaned up the truckish front end, lowered it moderately, cleaned up the wheels (this was months before we saw the production rims), and added a slight bronze tint to the headlights.

The B15 SE-R would look really cool in real life with two doors.

Back in Summer 2000, I sketched a two-door B15 "SE-R," not knowing much about the real thing.

Cut and paste this one into your goto bar:
http://www.geocities.com/sercon2k/jimrser.jpg

Funny how my headlights made it.

Too bad Nissan neglected to add the fender flares...and two-door body.

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
I made up a 2 door back when the SE-R was first anounced. I sent it to Nissan of NA and they sent me a letter telling me they can't except customer input and my documents were destroyed

------------------
Greg Taylor
Black 96 200SX SE-R
More info on my car

·
Registered
222 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by chriscar:
You have the pictures that were floating around way back of the Photoshopped Spec-V in different colors?

Chris
</font>
I was the one who did those. I sent them to Ben to post here, maybe he still has them, cause I dont. If not I could always do them again.

-jason

·
Team Tool
2,514 Posts
I do I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please

------------------
Place Racing CAI,JWT S4 cams and JWT ECU with S4 program, hotshot gen3 header, greddy SP exhaust, KYB AGX's and Ground Controls, Konig Traffiks with Nitto NT555's

1 - 20 of 21 Posts