SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got to the track since installing the header. I have the basic bolt-ons I/H/E/UP. Best time of [email protected] w/ horrible 60' times of 2.4/5. This track is the worst I have seen. Dirt pit area, scratch that mudd pit area. Only 1 lane open which was wavey as hell, I was almost afraid to keep my foot on the gas. Best prior to header was [email protected] w/2.3 60' At same track.

------------------
Sean
97 SE-R w/PR CAI,Unorthodox UP,AEBS Header, Courtesy Exhaust, and Pretty looking pedals and shift knob

·
91 SE-R
228 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Soupaflie:
Finally got to the track since installing the header. I have the basic bolt-ons I/H/E/UP. Best time of [email protected] w/ horrible 60' times of 2.4/5. This track is the worst I have seen. Dirt pit area, scratch that mudd pit area. Only 1 lane open which was wavey as hell, I was almost afraid to keep my foot on the gas. Best prior to header was [email protected] w/2.3 60' At same track.

</font>
Where did you find the AEBS header? If on line, what's the web site and price? Gaskets etc come with it? Any comments on the AEBS versus Hot shot?

Thnks

·
Registered
705 Posts
Damn , guess you gotta find a new track, that one sounds like it really sucked! and practice launchin, and you should beset.
Steve, on the main list went to Englishtown last night, and with your same mods plus an exhaust got a 14.97! I hope i do good at Island Dragway this weekend!! I/H/S4

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[/b][/QUOTE]
Where did you find the AEBS header? If on line, what's the web site and price? Gaskets etc come with it? Any comments on the AEBS versus Hot shot?
Thnks[/B][/QUOTE]

I love my header. I bought it from AEBS direct. All I have is an e-mail addy [email protected]

------------------
Sean
97 SE-R w/PR CAI,Unorthodox UP,AEBS Header, Courtesy Exhaust, and Pretty looking pedals and shift knob

·
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RPWSER:
Damn , guess you gotta find a new track, that one sounds like it really sucked! and practice launchin, and you should beset.
Steve, on the main list went to Englishtown last night, and with your same mods plus an exhaust got a 14.97! I hope i do good at Island Dragway this weekend!! I/H/S4
</font>
I felt outa place at this track for 2 reasons. 1. I was driving an import. 2. I have all of my teeth and take a daily shower. There is a better track about an hour away I plan to hit next time. Good luck at island.

Sean

1 - 5 of 5 Posts