SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELL YEAH !!! WHATS GOING ON SR20DE LOVERS!!
WELL, I FINALLY SOLD THE 90 CRX Si AND GOT ME A 94 "CLASSIC" SE-R. IM LOVING THE MORE QUIET AND POWERFUL ENGINE. (COMPARED TO THE HIGH REVVING LOUD 1.6 IN THE REX) HOWEVER, IT SEEMS LIKE IM HAVING THE SAME TROUBLE EVERYONE ELSE IS HAVING. IT STALLS OUT WHEN I FIRST START IT IN THE MORNING. AND WHEN IM AT A STOP LIGHT IT LOSES A LIL RPM AND THEN BOUNCES BACK UP. IT HAS 126,000 MILES ON IT AND I DID THE EXTENDED TUNE UP JOB. MY MECHANIC IS GOING TO LOOK AT IT FRIDAY.
BUT BESIDES THAT, I LOVE IT. I LOVE THE CLASSIC BOXY LOOK AND THE STYLE. TAHNK GOD ITS NOT A CIVIC.

·
Registered
705 Posts
congratulations on your new old car purchase....but you DONT HAVE TO YELL!!!!

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Greddy cat-back, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
844 Posts
He's Happy!!
I yelled when I got my SE-R.
WOOOOHOOOO!! I even yelled when I got my CAI, YEEEEEHHAAAAWWW! I really yelled when I got my cams! WOOOOOOHOOOOYEEEEEHAAAAA!
It's a joy man. Some people express it more that others.
Congrats on your purchase. Glad you came over from the darkside.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yeah way to go. HAHAHA, I have funny news about a crx. My friend has a crx si with a intake and exhaust and he got beat by a stock honda hybrid (the electric car) last weekend at Budds Creek. Yes, it runs high 19's. HAHAHAHA.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts