1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got the idea from Bes (nismo94tuner) thanks

full shot of the car

and this is what it looked like when i got it , wish i took more pics of before

·
TheLittleEnginethatCould
367 Posts
Pretty cool, where did you get it? I like it b/c it's a nice little upgrade that's not very noticeable or too flashy.

·
Chillin on g20.net lately
2,039 Posts
I really like that...maybe im retarded but what is that you used?

·
Registered
169 Posts
I like that a lot. Maybe a nice little how to would be nice...please?

·
SR20DEbT
8,984 Posts
Looks real good bro. Hopefully next time I go to CT I will take the extra drive and meet up with you guys in Mass. Gotta get a little photoshoot going on.:biggthump

·
2,039 Posts
Im most curious what you used for the tiny roof spoiler.

·
Se-riously???
677 Posts
99 cents dude, think about it....maybe a moulding of some sort?

·
Criminology
1,931 Posts
wow, the car has come along way.

·
2,039 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks guys yea it was a e46 trunk lip off ebay it's a little long so i split it in half and took an even amount off each side when the car gets painted it wont even be seen. Not sure but i think Bes was the first one with this mod haha i think our cars will look like twins once i get tsuru headlights.

·
Hostile Aberration
4,820 Posts
thanks guys yea it was a e46 trunk lip off ebay it's a little long so i split it in half and took an even amount off each side when the car gets painted it wont even be seen. Not sure but i think Bes was the first one with this mod haha i think our cars will look like twins once i get tsuru headlights.
Cool mod. Small and clean enough to be confused as an OEM option of some sorts.

My car is getting an E36 trunk lip when I repaint it. Ditching the stock spoiler (wing, whatever). Looks real clean, less spoiler than stock.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea shawn i picked up one of them e36 trunk lips but i gave it to my brother its on his car i like the stock wing.

·
Registered
169 Posts
how'd you get one for .99?? I've looked everywhere and the cheapest I found was around 25 bucks. I know 25 isn't bad but .99 would be great

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
.99+ 20 shipping i think the total was 20.99

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)

·
SR20DEbT
8,984 Posts
:iagree:

Make sure the surface is clean as hell. If you want to feel extra safe then apply a skinny line of more double sided tape in between the two strips that are on the little spoiler.

Had to whore a little.

:biggthump

1 - 20 of 70 Posts